Pages

Sunday 31 August 2003

Thick gravy is kinda like shit

Still aint feeling the best today, but I guess I'm feeling better, still got that all on my mind...
We (Me, my Dad and my (evil) stepmum) went out for out dinner today, which was kinda cool I guess, some fancy carvery place or something, either way, it was nice, still didn't take my mind of things, tho, but I guess every little helps.
Darkblade carttonifed me today, you can see what my cartoon alter-ego looks like here: http://n00bstories.com/images/1281925298.jpg Apparently, there's one hell of a resemblance, so I dunno if I should be happy or scared....
Another thing that's kinda worrying me, is the fact that some of my friends in real life are actually starting to call me Kushan, even though they know nothing of my online life, they just got it from my e-mail (Kushan_the_cat@hotmail.com) so that's gonna take some getting used to, heh, it'll confuse the hell out of the teachers at school, that's for sure lol.
Another thing which actually made me happy, in a strange way, was that Vlad was threatening me again lol, this time it was just a bashing I was gonna get, not strangeling, it's so funny, he acts all big and hard, like some 8 year old trying to be a big 18 year old. I pitty the guy, he keeps making all these empty threats trying to sound hard, yet he doesn't realise just how much of a tit he's making himself out to be. I mean, does he even know that half the people he threatans Copy and paste every word of it to about 10 other people because they get such a kick out of it? In fact, I've been thinking of releasing my entire chat logs with him, just so people can see how pathetic he really is, but I'm not sure if I should, as there are parts in it where I played along with his little games, just so I could get close to him, that's right, Vlad "recruited" me, but do not fear, I never had any intentions of doing his dirty work, in fact, the very day he recruited me, I was in contact with his adversaries, and to this day, he knew nothing about it. Heh, he's gonna be pissed if he reads this:D What do you guys think, should I release the logs showing what a fool he is, or should I give him SOME dignity?

No comments:

Post a Comment