Pages

Monday 25 August 2003

How is it your parents always know?

Something really weird happened today. Well, I havn't been eating much lately (Don't worry, I still eat plenty, just not as much as usual). Well, anyway, my dad asked me if I was feeling alright, cuz I didn't eat much of my dinner, I said I was fine, and after a brief pause he said to me "Are you in love or something?". Naturally, I just burst out laughing saying "Dad, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever herd". He just sort of grunted and walked off. Oh, if only he knew....
While in work today, I was stuck with this guy all day, we were talking for ages, he's a friendly guy, but what really pissed me off was the fact that he knew my name, but I didn't have a clue as to what his name was. In fact, that guy's been talking to me since Day 1 and I still don't know his name lol, I'd look like such a tard if I asked him what it was, cuz chances are, he's already told me like a million times, but my mind's most likely been on other things (Michelle :P). Work tomorrow again, that guy (Let's just call him Pete for now lol) will probably be there, if I catch him at the right time, maybe I can see him sign his name on the sheet we have to sign when we enter the warehouse. Speaking of work, we got out at 14:15 instead of 16:00 today, so I was chuffed with that, hopefully the same will happen tomorrow. Off on Wednesday, back thursday, then it's school on Friday for like 1 and a half hours. That reminds me, I'm down for working on friday, but cuz of School, I wont be able to make it, I must phone them tomorrow to let them know...maybe I'll try to get out of thursday as well >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment