Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2003

Twice as nice

Ok, I forgot to update you on yesturdays events, I'm sorry, but STOP COMPLAINING! (Ok, only Grendies complaind, but hey).
Now I am in a great mood, well, I WAS in a great mood, remember that nice PS2 I had? Well, I don't have it any more, as it turnes out, it wasn't my bro's, he took it on a friend of his because he was mad at him, and last night this guy came to the door looking for my bro, telling me about the whole thing, so I confronted my bro and he admitted to it. NOW, that wasn't the end, my Bro then phoned the guy and said all this shit about how he was going to wreck his car and that aparantly him comeing to the door upset me in some way (Well, it did, but I wasn't upset, more...extremely pissed off at my bro..again) so the same guy comes back today and talks to my dad, showing him the voicemail message my bro sent, so my dad just handed the guy the PS2 and when my bro came home, he more or less beat the shit out of him. I enhoyed it.
HOWEVER, i'm in a great mood now because my OTHER bro, the cool, non-fuckup one, is visiting TOMORROW! (Well, today) they didn't tell me untill last night to keep it as a surprise, so I'm happy, I havn't seen him since Christmas (Odd, slightly sad thing, his name is Chris and I do Miss him).
Yosh just had a webcam convo with me and he said "wanna see my boner?" I'll leave you all to guess what happend (Believe me, you'll never guess), weirdo.
Oh, someone created a poll on arm-ent to see if they can get me promoted, if you're bored, then register and vote here: http://www.arm-ent.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3238
16 votes to 1 in MY favour, lookin' good:D
Due to my bro being here, I prolly wont be able to update this much, if at all, so don't expect much 'till sundaym the day after he leaves.
Once again, too lazy and cba to spellchec this...

No comments:

Post a Comment