Pages

Sunday 10 August 2003

Buzzing like a bee

Hey I'm still in a great mood from yesterday, I hope you all are too, but if you're not...well..uh...I don't care, I'm happy!
It's incredibly hot here, it's been like this for the past few days, and the heat has this effect on me where it makes me wanna do absolutely nothing, so that's what I did today, nothing, I spent most of the Day just talking to people as usual, I forgot to mention it last night cu\ I was so happy, but Spinkychan was in a minor car crash, she's ok, just a little shaken up by it. She went to the hospital today to get checked out, and they said she'll be fine, al she needs to do is rest, so that's good.
I start another Job tomorrow, working in a warehouse pulling plastic off of new arrivals, boring job, but easy as hell to do, so that's easy money, problem is, I have to get up at 4:30am....
So it's off to bed for me, sweet dreams, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment