Pages

Saturday 30 August 2003

Shit....It's kinda like really thick gravy...

Today was...to say the least...a really shitty day. In fact, it got shitty almost immediately after I updated last night. Just imagine being told the worst thing that anyone could ever tell you, then multiply that by 10, then dump a pile of shit on it, then you'll have some idea as to how shitty it's been.
Why's it been so shitty? Well, everything's went wrong, for a start, I managed to pull a muscle in bed last night and believe me, that really fucking hurts, then, I had to go out to the shop today and I forgot my Key, meaning an hours walk to my (evil) stepmum's house to get hers. But the main thing that's been bothering me is Michelle, I feel like a real ass, it occured to me last night that all this stuff about me liking Michelle isn't exactly making her life any easier, I dunno, I've just got this gut feeling that she's really uncomfortable with it and I don't know what to do, it's been going around my head all day, I didn't get any sleep last night either because of it. I feel like such an idiot, this whole time there was me thinking that she was ok with it, and then..well..I dunno...I'm so confused right now, I don't know what to think. To make it worse, Michelle somehow guessed that something was up, and I think I really pissed her off because I didn't tell her what it was, I didn't want to upset her, I never want to upset het, but it's very possible that this whole thing is upsetting her and it's really getting me down, because it's all my fault, I even conciderd blocking her and never speaking to her again, just to make sure I didn't hurt her, but I don't know if that would solve the problem or just make it worse, I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a very fucking hard place, of whatever few options I have, they all involve my life being severely fucked over, lose-lose situation thing...Everyone else has been having a really shitty time lately as well, as I noticed yesterday, I guess I should have realized something bad was going to happen to me in the end, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment