Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2003

Fuck fuck fuck

That's a lot of fucks, huh?
Well, due to my dad being an ass last night, I couldn't update you on yesterday's events, so here it is now, I'll update you all later on with todays events as well.
As it turns out, remember that guy from work who's name I didn't know, that I referred to as "Pete"? Well, his name really IS Pete...freeky.
Speaking of work, I just phoned them to tell them that I wont be in for the rest of the week, cuz quite frankly, I couldn't be fucked working there any more, especially since my dad wants 75% of my Pay for "housekeeping" meaning I'm effectively only getting paid £1.05 an hour, which fucking sucks.
Oh and guess what? Remember Nozzy? that little fuckwit that pissed me off so much? He's done it again. He made a comment about Michelle on the RenAlert forum and I asked him to change it 3 times, but instead, he just made the comment worse, so fuck him. He had no reason to call her anything, she hadn't even posted on that forum, in fact, she hadn't said anything about him, he was just being a dick. I don't care what people say, I'm not going to let anyone say anything bad about Michelle, especially Nozzy.
After that little...incident...me and Michelle decided to have a 1on1 arse about on Ren for a bit, only this time, there was a catch - we were both using that big Ren hack that puts all of the guns on steroids (A flamethrower can take out a building from the outside in less than 1 second). Damn, that was funny. The only problem is, when you use a gunner (The guy with the rocket launcher) he shots like 999 rockets in about 3 seconds, which is way too much for my crappy machine to handle lol.
I would have updated you all on this last night, but my Dad was acting like an arse "It's 1 in the morning! It's far too late to be up, go to bed NOW!" he wouldn't even give me 5mins to finish off anything I was doing (in other words, update this). And that was going to be my one night off this week, my one night where I could actually stay up late with Michelle, one of the few things I actually look forward to, and he went and fucked that up. That's yet another reason why I quit the Job, and he'll never know, cuz I can just make up some excuse about them not wanting me cuz I will be back at school or something. Fuck it. I'm not going to work like 40 hours a week for a measly £40 anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment