Pages

Thursday 21 August 2003

More results

The rest of my GCSE results are in, they are as follows:

Geography - B
Religion - C
German - D

So in total, that's 1A, 5B's 3C's and 1 D, not too bad if I do say so myself:D
Problem is, tho, most of my friends arn't getting back, which blows big time, my best friend aint even getting back. My second best friend is one C short of getting back, he needs to see the Principal on monday, there's a chance they'll accept him, I hope they do, he's a good friend (A bit fucked up, tho, HE calls himself Kirsty, a shoe-loving hippie from Glasgow...). As Crazy as he is, he's a really good mate, he'd better get back! lol.
Michelle was looking at new computers today. Now, when most people wanna buy a new one, they go to Mesh, or Dell or whatever, she goes here...: http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml;$sessionid$D41A1SOJYASB3AMTHLUSSNUBSM3OSKXO?cid=70636
I swear, I thought I was Crazy when it came to dreaming up Kick-ass PC's, but she out-classed me by a mile....
Oh, if you have some spare time, go check out the new part of my site (www.7of12.co.uk/Kushan) It's all the stuff that appeared cuz of that thing I had with arm-ent.
Oh, that reminds me, arm-ent is officially gone now. Vlad's "official" reason for closing it was that the community was dead, but the fact that the other editing sources and stuff are still going, plus the fact that most of the really good Mods left arm-ent, has led some people to think differently...yes, they're all blaming me:D
Last day at work for the week tomorrow! Hurrah! I'll finally be able to stay up late with Michelle again for a few days, which, for some really odd reason, I actually look forward to, even tho she has a habit of randomly wandering off to play GTA3 or whatever, but I don't care, as long as she enjoys herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment