Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2003

Work is a bitch

Work was boring today..again..but it wasn't as bad, the morning seemed to ge pretty quickly, but later on, it seemed to last forever, thankfully, they let us out 2 hours earlier. I met a friend at the place, he was in my class at school, so at least there's one face I recognize in the warehouse.
Lets see, went to work, came home and...uh..that's it really, boring day, but I was too tired to care. Just so you all know, at the time of typing, I have been up for nearly 24hours in a row, so to say I'm tired is an understatement.
Once again, I came home from work feeling like hell, but just talking to the people I know, especially Michelle, makes me feel a whole lot better, it's almost like something to look forward to hell it IS something to look forward to. Heh, I need a life. (If you have a spare one lying around, be sure to post it out to me)
Oh yea, arm-ent's down again (Surprise surprise). lol, Michelle said this the other day when it went down "My bank account's more stable than arm-ent"...

No comments:

Post a Comment