Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2003

I have a web shite...er...site...

Today was good, Michelle suggested that I make my own web site, cuz there's bugger all else to do, so I did, she even hosted it for me, it's at: http://www.7of12.co.uk/kushan/
There's only 2 pages to it, and I've spent most of the time adding some cheesy javascripts, like a bouncing ball thing, but that's cuz I have no idea what to put on it...
Be sure to drop by and have a look, it's pathetic, but at least I tried lol.
Back to work tomorrow, which sucks, it's 8am-4pm this time, so I'm kinda pissed, I'd rather do the earlier shift and have the rest of the day off. Oh well, money is money.
Arm-ent's STILL down, I swear, they'd better sort out what's causing this soon or they'll start loosing people, probably to someone like Michelle, too...
Anyway, time for me to go to bed, if any of you guys can think of anything for me to add to the site, leave a comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment