Pages

Monday 18 August 2003

"Fuck this, where's the hammer?"

Well, it looks as though arm-ent is gone for good, Blackice can't even fix it, he hasn't a clue as to what's went wrong with it, only Vlad knows that, and he's disappeared, aparantly, he's not coming back, either. Kinda cool, tho, this summer's been pretty boring, when school starts again, It'll be like "What'd you do over the summer?" "Oh I did nothing, what about you?" "Me? Oh nothing much, I just started a revolution which took down an entire network". Heh, not many people can say that.
Our new fridge finally came today (Hurrah!). The thing about it is, it's twice as big as the old one, and above the old one was this old cupboard that had to come out. Well, my dad fiddled with it for about 20mins trying to get it off before he just turned around to me and said "Fuck this, where's the hammer?". Ah the fun that insued...
We managed to get it in, it's installed and humming away nicely now.
I get my GCSE results tomorrow, so I'm kinda nervous, they're gonna decide what path my life takes from here on in, if they're good, then it's back to school, if they're bad, it's out to find a shitty job where I'll be working the rest of my life...>>Insert smilie shittingn himself here<<
Stay tuned tomorrow for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment