Pages

Monday 11 August 2003

Light at the end of the tunnel

Well, today WAS a pretty shit day, the Job I have sucks, it's not hard or anything, just very boring, monotanus and very very tedious, The 8 hour shift felt like 80 hours. Nut it wasn't so bad, for some really really weird reason, which I still can't figure out (Although spinkychan has a theory), I kept thinking about Michelle today. Not in any particular way, shape or form, just...about her, it's hard to explain, and I'm really tired, so I'm not even gonna bother.
When I finally got home, I found that my modem somehow magically uninstalled itself, which really pissed me off, it took 2 hours to find the CD with the drivers and reinstall it.
But it was worth it, despite the fact I was in a bad mood, just talking to a few friends really cheered me up, especially talking to HER...
Well, it's back to work tomorrow again...ugh...this sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment