Pages

Friday 1 August 2003

Damn, this is popular....

Ok, I know I normally update this at like 3am, but Michelle more or less TOLD me to update it now cuz she's bored lol.
Lets see, what all happend today? I got the bank thing sorted out, so I shouldn't have any more problems with that...I hope.
Apart from that, nothing really special happened, I've spent most of the day hanging around forums and stuff. At this very moment, there's a big flaming going on about ACK. Michelle is REALLY pissed at him, and I can't really blame her, after all, he more or less told her to go fuck herself (long story, if you wanna hear about it, talk to me on msn, but it's really not worth telling, it's just the RenAlert team making things difficult for themselves when they don't have to).
I'm still pissed at Nozzy, but I'm not the only one (Check the comments on last nights post and you'll see). In fact, Darkblade is more pissed than anyone else. Also, one of the threads over at arm-ent turned into a "Flame nozzy" thread cuz one guy made a post about the whole thing lol.
Anyway, Michelle's going on holiday tomorrow, which Kinda sucks, cuz like everyone I know is on holiday, Tolly, Lucy, Nightma12 and so on, plus she's like the only person I know that has an in-depth understanding of Computers...Oh well, if you're reading this, then Have fun, Michelle!
RenAlert gets released within a few hours, so hopefully, that should keep me occupied, and I'd need to get some practice so I can own Michelle at it when she gets back:D

No comments:

Post a Comment