Pages

Thursday 28 August 2003

School...it lurks...everywhere...it's coming to get me...but that's ok...I know kung fu...

Well, I was kinda feeling shitty when I got up today, but it didn't last long, don't ask me why, but I just felt better. I guess part of that reason was because RenX posted this on RenEvo, referring to me:

That made me feel kinda happy, dunno why, I guess it just never hurts to have a little positive feedback. And that was mainly a pathetic excuse to use html in one of my posts lol.
But what really made me happy was Michelle, now don't get we wrong, she didn't do anything to deliberatly cheer me up or anything, in fact, she prolly didn't even know I was feeling down, but I dunno what it is about her, just talking to her always makes me feel good...
Played RA2 some more with Michelle, which was fun. Same story, me and her Vs. the AI, me doing all the work lol *gets Kicked by Michelle*, her excuse was that the Soviets had better tanks, so we switched, she then played as soviets and I played as the Aliies. Once again, I did all the work, I took out 3 of the 4 AI's lol *Gets repeatadly kiced in the nuts, has his arm broke and gets his head shoved into the cooker by Michelle*
-Some time later-
Well, that hurt...ow... *Makes mental note: Michelle owns at RA2, she's the best playerr he's ever seen*
School starts tomorrow, I'm only in for like an hour or so, so that's not too bad, it's just to get books and stuff like that, yet they still make us wear our uniforms ffs. But still, I'm kidna looking forward to it, as I still don't know exactly who all got back, in fact, it's quite possible that all of my old friends didn't get back, so I'm kinda worried about that...I'm pretty sure most of 'em didn't, and that blows to say the least....

No comments:

Post a Comment