Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2003

"The results are in and the Winner is..."

Well, I got some of my GCSE results today, I've still to get a few more, they wont arrive 'till thursday. Anyway, here they are!

Additional maths - C (Plus B from last year)
English - C
Eng. Lit. - B
Double award science - BB (It's worth 2, so that's 2 B's)
I.C.T. - A

The one's I have left to get are: German (Reckon I failed it) Religion (C or B I think) and Geography (Possible B, most likely a C)
I'm really happy with them, I've already got enough to get back to school and I'm still waiting for more, go me! And my cool bro has promised to send me £20 for every A and £10 for every B I get, so that's about £60 so far:D
Overall, today wasn't a bad day, nothing special happened apart from the results that came. I had to go to some party for a family friend's 70th birthday, which was Kinda boring, I spent most of the time making little animals out of the Cocktail sausages...the highlight of the evening was when I threw a mini chocolate eclair at my dad when he wasn't looking and my (evil) stepmom got the blame, and that was fun to watch...School starts for me on Friday the 29th, it'll be fun to see who all got back and who didn't, cuz I can think of a bunch of waster people who I'll be glad to never have to look at agian. These are the kinda people that make Aircraftkiller look like Tinky Winky...
Work again tomorrow, I'm working 'till (and including) Friday, which really blows, to make it worse, they're all that shitty 8-4 shift that I hate so much, but with a bit of luck, it will be slow and they'll send us all home early tomorrow. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment