Pages

Saturday 2 August 2003

Ugh, the boredom....

Bored as hell today, I didn't think I'd miss Michelle as much, I mean, I;ve only known her for a few weeks, but now that she's on holiday, I feel really bored, there's nothing to do, she was always either online or playing renegade, but it's no fun playing it anymore. I was hoping that RenAlert would take away from the boredom, but it's been delayed for a few days. I actually COULD download it right now, I know where it is as well as the pass and all to it, but I dunno, it feels like opening your christmas presents early, which is no fun, so I'm gonna wait.
Damn, I am really depressed right now, hell I was even eating a tub of ice cream earlier today (That's right a tub, as in Tub+spoon+no limit). I just thought "I've got nothing to do...I KNOW! I'll eat this Ice Cream, that'll pass the time" Well, it did for a while, but then it began to fight back, I got about half way down the tub, then it defeated me...I'll finish the bitch tomorrow if it kills me!
On a high note, my friend who was getting used has finally pulled herself together, she more or less told a guy to go and fuck himself today (For a good reason), so I'm proud of her. Apart from that, nothing happened today, nothing at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment