Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2003

Shit flies

Schoolday boring, nothing to report.
Back at home, however, it looks like Michelle and Dante (From RenEvo) are at each others throats...
Michelle kinda posted some shit about ACK, and Dante got a bit pissed, threatened to ban her, ACK said something, she said something, blah blah blah, she got banned, http://www.renalert.com didn't go to the renalert site any more, Dante was threatening Michelle with some legal crap (Which I thought was bullshit anyway) and so on. They've come to an agreement as I type this, so forget about all that crap, it's sorted or something.
Anyway, what else happened? I spent a good 3 hours copying a CD so I could send Michelle the ISO of it and guess what? For absolutely NO FUCKING REASON CloneCD decided to delete the iso file once it had finsihed....many a swear word was spoken, yet somehow...it just doesn't feel like enough...3 hours...wasted...
Going to bed, slightly angry, slightly pissed off (Yes, they ARE 2 different things), slightly annoyed (heh, ONLY slightly), but there's one thing for certain, I still Love Michelle as much as ever, and that's calming me down quite a bit, now, I'm off before I end up killing something...

No comments:

Post a Comment