Pages

Sunday 28 September 2003

Must..try...not....to...mention...her....

A friend of mine, Yoshi, sent me a fuckoff HUGE mod for YR that he made today (it's over 300MB :\) it took absolutely ages to transfer, and guess what? It didn't work, it kept Crashing YR lol. It works for him, but it doesn't work for me, so I guess his computer is magical or something...
Finally got a chance to Play RenAlert today, it's pretty good, although, I only played it for a short bit and I still managed to end up on a n00bish server, but it was still fun.
Can't really say much else happened, either nothing of importance occurred or I forgot about it, the latter being the most likely case...

P.S. I love you, Michelle (Well, I made it to the end without mentioning her, I guess that's good enough :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment