Pages

Monday 29 September 2003

Scared the shit out of myself in chemistry today, we were using CONCENTRATED Hydrochloric acid today, this shit is nasty, burns a hole in the desk if you spill it, and when you pour it out, you can see it giving off a sort of fog it's that strong. Anyway, I picked up a bottle of the stuff and the bottle was wet, of course I thought that some retard had managed to spill some of the shit all over the bottle and didn't bother to clean it up, and I panicked for a bit, but as it turns out, it was just water, still, if I ever find out who poured water on it, I'll fucking kill them.
Rest of the experiment was good, tho, we just had to burn things to see what colour they were:D
Apart from that, nothing much else to report, in fact, my school day got so boring, I put an empty coke bottle on a window ledge of a classroom 3 stories up and attached a note saying "Push me"...
I was awarded the Spam award over at renevo cuz basically I spammed like a bitch, now I have this beside my avatar, which is both good and bad, depending on how you look at it.
Ah well, I'm off to bed.
Love you, Michelle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment