Pages

Thursday 18 September 2003

w00tz0rz!

I finally moved into the spare room today! Hurrah!
I can finally get some peace and quiet from my dad, and I can also stay on to whatever time I want and he can't bitch to me:D
I managed to get into a half hour long argument with my Chemistry teacher today over how Macs are evil. It started because I merely pointed out that the Mac on his desk was shit, simply because it WAS a mac...Duno why he got upset at that, it's just a fact of life, all macs are shit *shrugs*.
There's this Indian guy in my Chemistry and Biology classes that I suspect might be gay. Now, I'm fine with that, but he keeps smiling at me and stuff.......
Of course, when I told Michelle that, she had a field day, those of you on her contact list might have noticed her signing in with the name "OMFG KUSHAN IS GAY!!"...*Mental note: Never tell that woman anything*
The guy is probably just being friendly, but who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment