Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2003

You're a ninja like us!

I managed to spill some Hydrochloric acid (HCl) on my Hand today in Chemistry, which stung like hell, still does a little. Ah well.
My Friend took out his SPV (The fancy phone that's half phone, half PDA) in ICT today to check his e-mails. My ICT teacher (Who's a complete idiot) told him to put the phone away. Someone pointed out that it wasn't a phone, it was a Pocket PC, his reply was that he knew it wasn't a phone, but the other teachers might think it was a phone (He's just saying that to give the impression that he knows what he's talking about) and then someone shouted out "Nah Sir, we only show you it 'cuz you're a Ninja like us". Heh, it was funny at the time I guess...
Michelle played a song on her radio station, it was a remix of the candlelight version of "We're in heaven" by DJsammy dedicated to the victims of 9/11. Basically, it's a little girl talking with the song in the BG, but the little girl is like talking to her dad, who died on that day, and boy did that song hit me, especially the bit where she says "I try not to cry...but it hurts". Personally, I don't know how I managed to listen to the whole thing, it's one of the most depressing things I've ever herd, it really makes you think....
Anyway, enough about depressing stuff, what else happened today? Well...um...I got bored, so I made this for the site:









Be sure to give generously!
Seriously, if I get even ONE donation I'll be really surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment