Pages

Sunday 14 September 2003

Hey, that's my life! Give it back!

I did an absurdly large amount of nothing today, and I'm proud of it.
Not that I could have done much, y'see, at about 5am this morning, I was going to go off to bed, but then that woman made me stay up lol. I had the basic essence of a life once, then she comes along and now I don't even get to go to bed whenever I want lol.
I didn't get to bed until like 11am, and then i got up at 2pm (It's a thing of mine, I just can't seem to sleep any time after 2, maybe 3 if I'm lucky) so I was, to say the least, very tired, but I don't care, it was worth it, she's fun to hang around with, and she plays great music too:D
Plan of action for tomorrow: Sleep, get up and go to school and sleep through most of the classes, come home, sleep some more, wake up and eat dinner, sleep again. If Michelle lets me, that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment