Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2003

Today is officially the happiest day of my life, and I'm not just saying that, I mean it, from the heart, it really is the happiest day of my life, not sure if I'm allowed to say why tho, but I dont care, I'm just so happy.
Anyway, onto the rest of my day.
Lets see, RenAlert was finally released, and let me be the first to say "It's about fucking time!". Although, I managed to download it, I still havn't had a chance to play it myself.
We had a surprise Biology test today, managed to fail that:D In fact, the whole class failed it. Needless to say, my Biology teacher was not best pleased, but at that moment in time, I only had one thing on my mind, so I really didn't give a shit.
I very nearly lost the rag with my ICT teacher (this guy is a retard), he didn't believe me when I told him that phpBB was NOT a virus, in the end I just gave up trying to explain to him, cuz in all fairness, my cat knows more about computers than he does...
Anyway, enough about that, I'm still damn happy, super super happy, so I'm off to bed. Signing off for the night, Kushan, officially the worlds happiest Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment