Pages

Friday 12 September 2003

A burp is a fart that got lost

Well, nothing majorly amazing happened today, the most exciting thing was when me and a friend of mine pretended to be gay lovers to scare the living shit out of the first years at my school. It worked like a charm^_^. We were the only 2 that had the guts to do it, but it was worth it, just seeing the look on their faces, the horrified looks, then how they run away in terror, hehe.
Apart from that, nothing major happened, in fact, I even updated my site ( http://www.7of12.co.uk/Kushan ) a little, nothing special, just added a few extra pics that Tox drew.
Planning on moving into the spare room tomorrow, so I'll get peace from my dad, and he wont be able to shove me off anymore, kinda like now, where he's bitching at me to go to bed.
It's probably just as well nothing much else happeed today...

No comments:

Post a Comment