Pages

Thursday 4 September 2003

I'm on a mission from God to prove how much of a bastard God is. Who wants to touch me?

Well, not much happened at school today. A friend of mine bought an SPV (REALLY expensive phone, as it's part Pocket PC, he even has Doom on it) and he was showing it off to everyone, but he made a big mistake, he put it in his Blazer pocket and then hung his Blazer on a chair in front of me. As a way of exerting revenge, I nicked it on him:D Don't worry, I gave it back to him at the end of the day, but it was so funny watching him shit his pants, he's only had the phone since monday, heh heh heh.
Got home to find Michelle sending me all these weird pics, some of which are scaring me in some way. Which reminds me, she's decided to start her own Journal, you can all mosey on over here to see it: http://www.livejournal.com/users/7of12/ or you can click the "friends" button to the right of this, where you'll also be able to see a few other people's Journals.
Later on, I started to clear out the old spare room in my house, I'm gonna do it up all nice and stick the PC in there so I get peace from my dad (Hurrah!). I've even been thinking of buying a mini-fridge for the room, just for the hell of it. It wont be done for a while, for several reasons, the main one being that I'm lazy:P
Apart from that, nothing special to report, tomorrow's Friday, meaning the weekend. During the summer, the weekend lost all meaning, but now that I'm back at school, I look forward to them agian...and I think we all know why^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment