Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2003

1mins to do this post!

I have 56 seconds to write this, here goes.
Ok day, nothing special happened at school.
42 seconds.
Didn't do much on the PC today, downloaded Star trek Nemesis, but I was ordered by Michelle not to watch it until she wasn't around lol. Methinks she would rather I talked to her than watche it:P
24 seconds.
She sent me a couple of really weird pics just now, but for some reason it didn't affect me in any way. I looked at them thinking they were wrong, but I wasn't horrified or scared by them. Weird.
6 seconds.
Oh and I found the ultimate key to the universe, the key which holds the truth to all knowledge, and just for you guys, here it is!
The ultimate secret to unlimited knowledge in the whole universe is -
0 seconds, times up.

No comments:

Post a Comment