Pages

Saturday 27 September 2003

Update number 2 - For those of you who couldn't care less about my love life (Bastards :P )

This is just to keep all of you who are sick of hearing about how much I love Michelle happy, I won't mention her at all in this post.
Lets see, what did I do of interest the past few days?
Well, In biology on friday, we learned that centimetre's are evil. No, really. According to the teacher anyway. He said something about using CM's in an exam would give you the wrong answer, and that you'd then fail AS Biology because of it, and then you'd drop out of school, become a bum and end up selling crack to little kiddies....sometimes I worry about that guy...
Strange thing happened in Chemistry, The teacher stood up in front of the class and said (In a scottish accent) "Boys, I'm going to you wee story, a story about 2 germans" Now, that wasn't the freaky part, the freaky part was when me and 2 other guys shouted out at the EXACT same time "Oooh, Kinky!"...yeah...
Now onto Saturday's events...hmm...Saturday = day for sleep and not doing much, you do the math:P

No comments:

Post a Comment