Pages

Friday 26 September 2003

Y'know, I thought it wasn't possible to get any happier, once again, she proves me wrong:D
Today, she changed her msn SN to " Michelle Kushan " So obviously I had to change mine to " Kushan Michelle " which was fun, cuz loads of people started asking all sorts of questions, however, it kind of started a trend, here's what my contact list looked like as I was making this:

Yes, I'm aware that I go to the trouble to blank out the names of the people who were online, but I forget about the offline one, but screw it, I'm lazy:P (Just so you all know, Bubbles is tox...don't ask). Anyway, I've had the best few days of my life lately, if only some of you could feel just a small portion of what I feel...
Anyway, it's late, I'm tired, but happy, but tired, so I'm going to bed, g'nigt!

No comments:

Post a Comment