Pages

Saturday 27 September 2003

Closer each day...

It's amazing, each day I think I'm as happy as I could ever get, but then the next day, I seem to get just that little bit happier, all because of Michelle, too:)
I'm a bit pissed off, tho, some people kinda pissed her off today by constantly copying her msn SN's, but I think she's ok now, which is good, which is very very good.
Maybe I'm going crazy, but with each passing day, Michelle and I seem to be getting closer and closer, and that just makes me feel even more special, she's one in a trillion, that's for sure, and I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. Although, it does create one problem, I'm so happy because of Michelle, everything else that happens to me seems tiny in comparison, meaning short Journal entries which all basically say the same thing - I love Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment