Pages

Friday 5 September 2003

Revenge is so sweet:D

Well, I just nagged Michelle to update her journal like she did to me on several occasions. Heh, now I know why she does it, it feels so good, hehe. But I gotta pay the price, untill I update mine, she gets to nag the hell out of me, so I guess I'd better start.
Anyway, on with my day.
My ICT teacher knows next to nothing about Computers, seriously, my cat (That handsome ginger fellow to the left) could teach better than he does. So just for a laff, me and a few other people were speaking in Geek, we were doing it properly, but then everyone else joined in by basically putting "0rs" on the end of most words, so it kind of went like this:

"Sir, t3h b0x0rs sux0rs" (This PC is shit)
"Uh...what?"
"T3h b0x0rs Fucking sux0rs!"
"What did you say"
"T3h b00x0rs is fucking Shitz0rs" (This text book is fucking shit)
"Eh?"
"Fux0rs this0rs" (Fuck this)
(It was at this point here my teacher went quiet and just watched as well all spoke like this for the rest of the class)
"j00 = pwned!"

Oh and the topic of discussion today in Biology was "Exploding diarrhea". Yes, we really did talk shit for nearly an hour. Everything's normal there, I guess...

Meanwhile, back at home, I got really bored and went venturing some freeware sites and I found a rather nifty program that converts pics to ASCII. See if you can see what this is (It helps to sit back):

Uhh...LJ doesn't seem to like my ASCII, so just download the txt file here: http://www.7of12.co.uk/kushan/look.txt

Well? Can you see it? First one to comment what it is gets a cookie (Except for anyone who I showed it to earlier). All I'm going to say is that if you're a regular reader, you will have seen it a lot;)
If you're curious about the pics that were disturbing me, go here: http://www.7of12.co.uk/piccies as you can see, some are pretty fucked up, others are ok, and in a strange way, some of them are actually quite good.
I kinda pissed off Michelle today (twice lol) but I think she forgives me, cuz she didn't threaten my nuts in any particular way, so that's good.
Anyway, I'm off to convert some more random pics (Most likely of naked girls;)), if I get any good results, I'll prolly post them here tomorrow. Figure out the pic yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment