Pages

Friday 19 September 2003

Is Dr Pepper a REAL doctor?

Boring day today, almost nothing happened.
Although, when I went to leave school today to go home, there was a bunch of thugs waiting outside throwing bricks and such at everyone, and that was a pain in the ass.
Y'see, although Ireland in general is a pretty cool place, NORTHERN Ireland has problems, if you ever decide to visit, go to the south, it's the schiznit.
Although, try to avoid the smaller villages of the south, they're scary. They're scary because they're all inhabited by one person. Well, you get that impression cuz everyone looks IDENTICAL to eachother (Because of inbreeding *shudders*).
I downloaded the Homeworld 2 Demo today. I've been looking forward to that game more than anything else ever, I loved the first one so much, in fact, that's where the name "Kushan" comes from. Well, it's a lot of things, but that's where I took it from. Anyway, after spending about 40mins downloading it (And getting a little bit hyper at the excitement) I find that it requires an 833Mhz CPU. Mine is 700...133Mhz off....that's taking the piss...
So I'm kinda pissed off at that ("Kinda" being a bit of an understatement). And someone (who shall remain nameless) decided to rub it in a little, which didn't help.
Ah heck, I'm prolly just in a grumpy mood cuz I'm tired and I was really disappointed when I couldn't play the demo of that game, but shit happens I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment