Pages

Monday 15 September 2003

Happy Birthday to Michelle!

By the time you read this, it will be Michelle's birthday, so Happy birthday to Michelle!
But enough about her, lets talk about me^_^
Um...actually, there's nothing much to talk about, I got up earlier than usual so I could talk to her, and that seemed to make her happy, which is good, cuz it made me happy too:D
I was still overly tired in school tho, in fact, I can't remember anything we did today lol.
Not that it matters, My ICT teacher doesn't actually teach, he just lets us do what we want on the internet (Which is heavily restricted, but there are ways around everything;) ) and my Business studies teacher hasn't taught us a damn thing yet, he just says "Make notes on the next chapter" which kinda sucks, cuz he's just being a lazy Fuckwit, I wouldn't be surprised if we all fail that class because of him...
That girl, Ellen, was on today again, only this time she was different. I asked her how she was and she said "Happy:)" but immediately after that she said "Because of you" and I'm like "Really?" and then she says "Yes, really, you were there for me when I needed it most, thank you so much" so um, I'm not sure quite how to take that, but I've made someone happy, and that's the best thing you can ever do, so I'm happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment