Pages

Thursday 11 September 2003

w3e333eee3e33eee! I r t3h r3tard!

Y'know the way I said I found a great C++ tutorial and it was easy to use and blah blah blah? Well, the tutorial is incomplete, about half way through it just stops...I guess I probably should have checked that first, huh? Yea yea, I'm a retard, whaddiya know...
So, I had to find another tutorial. I found another good one that was actually finished, but it means I'll have to start from scratch again, but no worries...
Lets see, not much else happened today, in fact, the most exciting thing today was when someone stuck a chip (french fry to you americans) into a FULL can of coke I had at lunch time in school, and that kinda pissed me off, but apart from that, it's been a slow day.
In fact, I had so little to do today, I sent in an application to Planet C&C, they need news posters or something, so I thought "what the hell, aint got nothing better to do".
With a little luck, the spare room should be finished this weekend, so that should be sweet, only problem is, I got almost no say in what the room would look like, so the colours are not my taste (Which is things like Black and dark blue and stuff) but it's better than nothing I guess...well, it's better than this *points to the room he's sitting in*. Heh, I'm tired, off to bed I go...
Tomorrow be Friday, tomorrow be good:D

No comments:

Post a Comment