Pages

Monday 22 September 2003

I gotta start thinking up new names for title's....

School was interesting today. Yes, you did read that correctly.
It started off well in Biology, we were doing an experiment, and part of it involved mixing two chemicals together really carefully, although, it only had to be done by one person in the class, but if he messed it up, the whole experiment would be shot to hell. So while this guy is attempting to mix the stuff, someone began humming "Under pressure" by Queen. Soon, everyone joined in, naturally, he screwed up, so the experiment we were doing was a complete failure, but who cares!
Later that day, we discovered that someone was wearing a thong (Note: I go to an all boys school), but it wasn't just ANY thong, it was a thong from one of my mate's mothers underwear drawer....yes, we were kind of disturbed by that, but we had a laugh anyway.
A friend of mine recommended a certain anime to download and watch, so I did. Now, there's all kinds of anime out there, personally, I prefer the ultra violent ones, not into the ones which are basically cartoon pr0n. So anyway, I downloaded the one he recommended, he said it was "Kick-ass" and was one of his favorites. I watched about 10mins of it. It contained lots of....."snakes"....that went into various....parts...of various girls....so um...I'm kinda disturbed now. I'll have fun trying to sleep tonight...That fucker's gonna pay tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment