Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2003

I've changed......somehow?

According to quite a lot of people, I ahve changed recently, aparantly, I'm "not as fun" and I've somehow lost my sense of humour, and that I'm more Steve than Kushan and blah fucking blah, Y'know, I was having a really bad day up until that point, I mean, I had a shit day at school, came home to find My PC is on it's last legs (Took 3 restarts just to get the fucking mouse to work after a BSoD) and when I finally get it working, I come online to find that everyone is saying I'm not the smae, I'm different and how I don't amuse them as much as I used to, and how I'm getting too serious and blah blah blah, that just really made my day, thank you everyone for making my day just that little bit more shitty than it needed to be, thank you very much.
Oh and because I had a lot of shit on my mind, some of it because I'm now supposadly a different person, I wanted to have some time by myelf to think, just think, about me, and what happens? Tox gets all moody and bitchy and now he's pissed off at me cuz I wanted some time to think, about myself, but Nooo, that's not good enough for Him, he wanted me to hang around to amuse him as usual, after all, I'm just his jolly happy little irish fellow that's just there for other people's amusement, well I'm fucking sorry that I wanted some time alone, I'm SORRY that for once I decided to think of myself instead of looking out for everyone else like usual, I'm SORRY that I decided that for once, I wanted something for myself, I'm just SORRY that whatever thh hell I did that you didn't like wasn't acceptable, I will try not to do it again for fear of upsetting you agian...
In fact, the only good thing left for me at the moment is Michelle, if it wasn't for her, I seriuosly would have flipped at some people today.
And before any of you start blabbing on about how this shows that I'm all serious, YOU put yourself in MY position and then YOU try to act like a happy chappy, over the past few days, I've been happier than I've ever been, and I'm basically being told that it's not good enough for EVERYONE ELSE!! fuck that! and just for badness, I'm not spellchecking this. Good fucking night.

No comments:

Post a Comment