Pages

Saturday 11 October 2003

Since I've got notihng to do...

Well, I've got nothing to do while I wait for a download to finish, so I thought I'd update this bitch before SHE complains, heh heh.
I fell asleep last night at about this time, only I wasn't in bed, I was still at the Computer desk, so I guess I must have been really tired, woke up with the Esc Key up my nose, which wasn't fun. Although, msn magically signed me out for no reason sometime while I was asleep, so it kinda worked out, I was asleep and I was offline, so everyone probably knew I was asleep...everyone but me, that is...
Woke up at like 4 (With the Esc key up my nose) and somehow managed to make it to bed without falling over anything and killing myself, so that's a plus.
Later, when I awoke properly, I walked out of my room only to trip over a tin of paint, which my dad deliberately placed there as a hint. So I was drafted into painting...a lot of painting...which isn't exactly my idea of fun, but it's not like I had a choice. Oh well, it's done now. Sad thing is, now we have to wallpaper the hall tomorrow, which is going to take forever, as the hall in my house is pretty damn big, it usually takes a couple of days to do cuz it's so big, and I really aint in the mood for doing it, but I guess I should just get stuck in and get it out of the way.
Can't really say I did much else today, and tomorrow looks to be long and boring, sadly, but oh well.
Oh, my download is finished, so I'm done here, Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment