Pages

Sunday 12 October 2003

"I aint Kushan's GF....I am his Mistress"

Sometimes...people don't quite know just what I have to put up with....
Anyhoo, enough about the woman...
Did some of that wallpapering today, we decided to do it bit by bit, only a couple of hours a day, it'll take a few extra days, but at least it wont feel like such a chore.
Oh I was glad to see Schumacher getting his 6th world title today in the F1. I'm not a big F1 fan, in fact, havn't seen a single race this year, used to be a bigger fan, tho, few years back. I got into it one day, nothing to do (Didn't even have a PC then, oh those were the days...) so I thought I'd watch TV, it was the only decent thing on, so i watched it and well, it passed the time. Duno why, but I immediately picked out Ferrari as the team I wanted to support, and they were shit then, this is going back quite a few years before even Schumacher was a driver for them. Ah well, enough nostalgia, can't really be arsed with F1 now, but I'm still always glad to see Ferrari win a race.
Now, why did I rabble on about that? Well, cuz I aint got nothing else to talk about....Erm...well, other stuff DID happen today, but i'll be damned if I put it in here, heh heh heh. I'll leave you all speculating as to what it could be;)
Either way, it was fun:D

No comments:

Post a Comment