Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2003

Ooooh....that's nasty....

Can't say much really happened today, not even at school, was pretty boring actually, half of the teachers are away on some school trip to Lourds for the week, which means most of my time at school is spent in the study hall. Which is a bit misleading as we do practically no studying there what-so-ever, everyone justs sits there talking and listening to music and occasionally throwing things out the window (It's 4 floors up) at any unfortunate person who passes by...
Anyhoo, a friend of mine sent me this link earlier, I recommend you only click it if you're feeling adventurous and have a strong stomach: http://adorablebunnies.com/NEW%20MODEL/ Duno why I bothered warning you, you clicked it anyway, didn't you? Tut tut :P
Speaking of friends, a few of my friends at school happen to have found this, my journal, so they now know about the whole situation with me and Michelle and David, and their reaction? Well....pretty good actually, they keep calling me "da" (Which means dad for the unacquainted) which is bound to confuse the hell out of people, (but then, that's always fun :D) but they've taken it quite well, been fairly supportive too, which I wasn't expecting, but there you go, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment