Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2003

Fuck the title, I'm too lazy to think of one...

Bleh, not a lot happened today, although me and Michelle did watch our film together, and it was good, it was "The league of extraordinary gentlemen" which I gotta admit, was really good, definitely worth watching some time. It's hard to explain about it, I mean, it's a good movie, but it's hard to describe the plot to it...er...just bloddy watch it, then you'll know:P
Gotta admit, she picked a good movie:D
I downloaded Halo, as I found that my PC just about meets the min specs (It requires a 733Mhz CPu and mine is 700, so it's close) and although it's fairly playable, I decided to leave it until I get a better PC, which isn't going to be any time soon, but oh well.
The list of games I wanna play but can't cuz my PC is just too slow is growing every day, MGS2, Silent Hill 2, Homeworld 2 (God, that nearly killed me when I found out I couldn't play it) and now Halo. God dammit, the life of a Kat is never easy...*sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment