Pages

Sunday 19 October 2003

If there's one thing in life that's certain, it's that b00bs are great!

*cough* 'tis true, that.
Anyhoo.........
Erm...once again, not a lot happened today, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean, not a bad movie, not a great movie, but not a bad movie, worth watching if there's sod all else to do (Why do you think I was watching it in the first place?).
I think Bit torrent's broken or something, it keeps giving me all sorts of random errors, even after reinstalls of it, either it's broken, or M$ are on to me and have found out my plans to destroy M$HQ. Hmm...y'know, I'm beginning to think that it's possible to Hate M$ too much....nah...
Michelle still keeps feeling sick, I hope she gets better soon, it's probably nothing major or anything, but I still can't help but worry about the girl.
Actually, a lot of people seem to be troubled as of late, yet I'm feeling ok, that usually means that something's gonna hit me sometime within the next few days.
Lets do the math, Michelle's sick and something bad's gonna happen, what does that mean? It means I'm paranoid, that's what:P Heh, I ain't gonna go nuts with worry just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment