Pages

Monday 6 October 2003

It never rains....but it pisses down....

Well, there WAS a pretty good reason for me not updating last night, but I'm not going to reveal it here, lets just say it's yet another one of my problems to add to the list.
Although, I think all that crap with people having problems with me and Michelle is finally over with, spinkychan realised how I feel, Nozzy stopped days ago, and finally, Darkblade agreed to stop as well, I think he sort of sees my point of view now, so that's THAT out of the way...I hope...
And no matter how crappy I feel, or how many problems I've got (Yes, yes, you all know what's coming), Michelle always manages to make me feel happy, and I love her for that.
Anyway, on with the day...
Did some colouring-in in Biology today, why? Not exactly sure, but I'm willing to bet it was cuz the teacher ad a hangover and didn't want to teach us, actually, it kind of makes sense when I put it like that. Ah well, 'twas fun being back at primary school for a while...
Not much at all else happened, still pissed about last night, but I can't really do anything about that, oh well, as Long as I have Michelle, it doesn't really matter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment