Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2003

Big-assed rant, read at your own risk....

Ugh...can't I have just one week of peace? One week of happiness where nothing goes wrong?
Yup, you guessed it, something else in the life of Kushan has went miserably wrong, this time it's the parents....again...
Why do I say again? Well, let me tell you all a little secret - I hate my stepmum. I mean, I REALLY hate her, she's a manipulative, lying cow, and I wish she would crawl off and die, I wished that for the past 5 years of my life, and not for one stinking moment have I ever felt any different, not even during those times when you're closer to everyone around you, like Christmas.
Y'see, since almost day 1 since my dad introduced me to her, I've managed to "upset" her in some way on a regular basis, although she doesn't say it at the time, oh no, she waits until I'm out of the room where I can't defend myself, then she puts on the water works for my dad, he gets all depressed and I get put in the shit,it happens all the time, at least once a month, and for one moment do I get a chance to put in MY say? Nope, not at all, My dad believes every word she says, there's even been times when my "actions" have supposedly upset her, even though my dad was in the room at that very same time, and he thought that what I said was ok, he didn't mind, he wouldn't have gotton upset, but because later she bursts into tears in his arms, I get smacked, happens all the fucking time, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
I'll give you a fucking great example of one such time. The 3 of us were discussing movies, just different movies, nothing major, and I just happen to say to Kathleen (That's the bitch's name) "The films you watch wouldn't really be my kind of thing" (It's true, she likes all those romantic true story things, I prefer blood, gore, shooting etc.), an innocent enough comment, my dad herd it, didn't say a work, and the conversation continued on as normal.
Next day, I get thwacked around the room by my dad because SHE thinks that that statement was intended as an insult (wtf? Even now that doesn't make sense!!) or something, did I get a say? No. Did my dad even take the time to think about it? About how stupid it was? No.
That's just one of many examples. Now I can understand maybe 1 or 2 misunderstandings, but once a month every month? Nah. not possible, especially cuz she's the only person I've ever met in my life that's ever had a problem with me, and I mean ever, I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything, but I always try my best to be nice to people, yet I can't say so much as 2 words to her without getting in shit for it later on...
My conclusion to that? Well, I think she hates me, duno why, probably never will, but she must, that's the only logical explanation, and she can manipulate my dad whenever she wants to hurt me, and she does, I just wish he wasn't such a fool for her, no...I wish she was dead, she's done nothing but bring pain and misery into my life (She's the main reason why I used to be so depressed, before I met Michelle). Thing is, I can't do anything about it, if I say anything to my dad, he'll most likely not believe me, or he'll be upset, I mean, she does make him happy at times, I'll give her that, but I don't think she loves him at all, I think she's just using him, god knows she's borrowed all sorts of cash from him and shit like that, but if she makes him happy, then i guess I can live with it for a few more years...well..with Michelle there, I can live through anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment