Pages

Thursday 16 October 2003

Heh...maybe god read last nights post?

Weird, after last nights rant...everything today went great...well, for the most part anyway...

To start off, my dad, for once, came to his senses a little. Him and her discussed ME (which I was at school, in other words, while I couldn't defend myself, as usual, but anyway) today, and she absolutely believes that what I said last night was meant to deliberately hurt her in some way (How the fuck she worked that out I'll never know) but my dad is actually taking my side for once...sorta. He said to her that he's on her side, then he said to me that he's actually not, he actually thinks I was ok last night (I'd like to think so, he was in the room at the fucking time), he didn't apologize for shouting at me at the time, but with my dad, that's good enough. Oh, and as his way of proving that he, for once, is on my side and isn't going to be grumpy with me, he went out bought me a new printer lol, I didn't really need it, and I would have preferred he just put the cash away so that maybe I could save up for a better computer, but I guess the sentiment was there...
Oh oh, to make it even better, Kathleen has stated that she's not going to come into this house whenever I'm in, so that works for me, now I don't have to see her so much:D
The more observant of you will have noticed that this post has been made a lot later than usual for a school day (It's now 1:47), shouldn't I be asleep for school tomorrow? Well, yes and no, y'see there's a bus strike tomorrow, so I get the day off, the icing on the cake, as it were, of my day:D
However, nothing is ever perfect, there was a bad element to my day, Michelle is sick, and cuz of that, I didn't really get to talk to her much today. Although it's probably nothing and I'm sure she'll be ok, I'm still concerned about her, anyway, I hope she gets well soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment