Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2003

*Yawns0rs*

Another day, another update...
I've been really tired this past couple of days, duno why, I've been sleeping ok, and I havn't exactly been exerting myself or anything, not that it mattered today, as a lot of the teachers at school were out doing some course thing today or something, not that it matters, or more to the point, not that I cared, Just gave me some extra time to sleep:D
Thing is tho, in school, I seem to be taking these random fits of hyperness for no reason at like break or lunch time, then when class starts again I'm nakkerd.
Ah well, it's no big deal, only 2 days of school left for me (tomorrow and thursday) and then we're off on friday and all next week, which is pretty sweet if you ask me:D
Now, I'm tired and Michelle *looks around* isn't here to keep me up (silly woman hit her head and went to lie down lol) so I'm off to bed, good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment