Pages

Thursday 2 October 2003

Wow......

"Wow"...that's one of many words I could use to describe what happened today.
Lets see, may as well begin at the start, argued the bit out with Tox, we finally agreed on the outcome, read the comments for the previous post if you care about that.
Then, I was given a test today, although I wasn't told I was taking it at the time.
Michelle tried to give me some money through my Paypal account, and I more or less blatantly refused, taking other people's cash is something I've never liked doing. Apparently, that was just a test that her dad put her up to, to see if I was after her for her cash, well, I passed, so that's that out of the way. We then had fun playing some CS, she convinced me to install it again, we had a lot of fun, we're pretty evenly matched I thought, although she thinks otherwise lol.
But...wow..., that wasn't the half of it, oh no.
Michelle kinda popped a question today, something I tried to not think about before, but she asked anyway. Y'see, Michelle has a son, say what you will about that, but unless you know the full truth to any story, you shouldn't judge anyone, keep that in mind.
Anyway, today she asked...she asked how I would feel about becoming a father....a dad...she more or less asked me if I wanted the Job...and...well...I accepted...
To everyone who reads this journal, to everyone who is curious about my life, to my friends, to those who care about me, and to those who I care about, I let you know, I am going to become a dad, and for once in my life, I'm serious, more serious than I've ever been about anything ever. I may have changed before, I may have been the same all along, who knows, but at the prospect of becoming a dad, there's no way I could say that I'll ever be the same again, but it doesn't matter, because for once in my life, I know exactly what I'm doing.
I'll admit, I'm a little scared by the thought of it all but I'm also touched that Michelle thinks I'd make a good dad, she ment more than anything else to me before, and somehow, she means even more to me now. Now I've got 2 people to love, two people to care for, but more than that, I've got a family...

No comments:

Post a Comment