Pages

Friday 10 October 2003

My freedom never existed....

God dammit, there I am sitting there, happily doing nothing and then I get TOLD to update my journal by HER, I mean, whatever happened to my freedom? Did I even HAVE any freedom to begin with? *thinks* Guess not, whatever freedom I had went out the window when SHE came along lol....
Anyway, enough about that, more about this.
Didn't do much of interest at school today, as usual, in fact, the most exciting thing was when I bought a packet of "Kit-Kat Kubes" and ran around showing everyone the racist chocolate (Kit-Kat Kubes = KKK). Yes, I really was that bored...
At home, I managed to get out of stripping somehow, so that's good, means I got to sit down and do nothing, which is what I do best:D
Downloaded a couple of episodes of the latest series of enterprise. It seems as though it might actually be getting better, admittedly, tho, that's not hard. Actually, I was quite happily in the middle of watching one of the episodes when I was TOLD to update this...
Noithing else of major interest happened, or if it did, I'm too lazy to type it:P

No comments:

Post a Comment