Pages

Monday 13 October 2003

Sw1p3s0rs t3h Baps0rs!

I managed to get some free cash, plus free food today, so that was pretty sweet.
Y'see, I decided that I'd like Bap (Big round bread thing) for my lunch today, so I ordered that, plus a tin of Red-bull (Well, it wasn't Red bull, it was something called "Rox" which is basically the same thing), total cost: £2. I handed the guy a £5 note, and he gave me £8 change, you do the math. £5 - £2 is NOT £8, not that I cared :D.
Aaaaaaaaanyhoo...
Somehow managed to finish off that damn wallpapering today, turns out my dad did a shit load of it by himself while I was at school, but anyway, it's done now and that's all that matters.
Erm...not a lot else to talk about really, oh Michelle made a nice gesture, she gave me a link to download a film, which we plan to watch together tomorrow. Isn't that nice? We can still do couple stuff even though we're not together in person :)
Well, I'm off to bed now, Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment