Pages

Saturday 4 October 2003

Time to catch up...

Well, not much really happened today, most exciting thing was me and Darkblade having a little fight over the comments section of last nights post, check it out if you're bored.
Since not much happened today, It'll give me time to update you all on the past few days events which I couldn't tell you about because of other things.
Well, I had a nice surprise on friday. One of my teachers complained that my work in class wasn't good enough to my yearhead. Of course, he never mentioned a thing to me about it, as far as I knew, my work was just as good as everyone else's. To make matters worse, my yearhead called my dad into the school to consult him on this matter. Once again, I wasn't told a thing about it, so now my dad is pretty pissed at me and is turning into a study nazi, which kinda blows, cuz I would have studied harder anyway had I known that there was a problem, but oh no, I guess some people get some sick sense of pleasure form getting kids into trouble with their parents when there's no need to.
Then of course all that crap with Darkblade, panther and all didn't help matters much, but I'm not gonig to go on about them, I'm sick of them as it is.
In fact, I'm pretty pissed off still, they put me in a position where I had to make a choice between my friends and the one I love and with a situation like that, you just can't win, I've made my decision to go with Michelle, and I know it's the right one, because she alone has made me feel happier than everyone else put together, but still, it's kinda sad losing friends...
They're saying that I'm going to get hurt by being with Michelle, but I don't think they've realized that by saying that, and by them saying the things they have said, THEY were the ones that hurt me, not her. But alas, nothing good can ever happen in Kushan's life without something bad to balance it off...

No comments:

Post a Comment