Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2003

Tired......so very tired.....

Ugh, today felt like hell, literally, I mean, it feels like a million degrees and I'm not just saying that, it's seriously hot. You prolly have no idea what it's like working in a box factory when it's this damn hot. Really, it feels like hell.
Oh and just now my ISP is acting up. Grr.
Oh well, apart from the longness and boring-ness, my day wasn't anything to write home about, as soon as I got home from work, I literally stuck my head in the freezer. It helped a lot. Still tired, unbelievably tired in fact.
OMG, as I was typing this, I got a call from the place I work for (yes, they phoned me at 23:10, the bastards!) they don't want me in tomorrow, they didn't say why, either I fucked things up or something's happened at the factory. They just said don't need me in tomorrow, they didn't say anything about Friday or anything...Hmm, is it possible I screwed up? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment