Pages

Sunday 20 July 2003

The dreams from which I'm dying are the best I've ever had....

Remember that song I was talking about yesterday? Well it turns out it's from a movie called Donnie Darko, so I downloaded it (Cheap bastard yet again:D) and it was great! It's strange, I don't think I quite understand it, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I have to thank spinkychan for telling me about it, thanks again!
Had a good chat with her today, actually managed to make her kick her Boyfriend, so that's a plus>:-D Although, I tried to get her to kick him in the nuts, but she only went for the shins. Oh well, I guess that must be love...kinda....
Onto other events. Today, for absolutely no reason, someone posted a pic of their cock on arm-ent. I think I've been scared for life now! Now I know how my Friend Josh feels...
Just read absolutetoxin's LJ and he said this "I met...I met Kushan a Few day ago, i think i have found a new friend" then he goes on to say stuff like "That Crazy Irish bastard is fun to talk to" and I kinda feel the same way towards him, I mean, so what if he drinks from a dildo, he's still fun to talk to and stuff, after what he said, I'm in a really good mood, regardless of the "cock" incident...
Going out to "The Venue" tomorrow, it's basically a place where people go to meet with each-other kind of thing, but the crack there is good too (Craic = N.Ireland phrase meaning banter, fun etc. NOT the drug) so I prolly wont make an update tomorrow, but you never know.
Anyway, I hope I have fun, havn't really left my PC properly for a while now, I think my ass is getting a seat groove...

P.S. when spell-checking this, I noticed that LJ's spell-checker doesn't know what a "dildo" is....just thought I'd say that, for the randomness^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment