Pages

Monday 28 July 2003

Guess who feels like a tard?

I do! I came so close to telling that girl how I felt and I chickened out. It's prolly for the best, she seemed kind of distant today, she says it was cuz she was busy, but I dunno, it's possible she may have found out and she's not happy about it, which is what I feared. Or maybe she really was just busy.
It's weird, I found yet another song on my HD that I defiantly didn't download (For a start, I'd never even herd of it before), it was called Eternal Flame and it was by the Bangles. Now, I'm not particularly keen on this song (In fact, I think it sucks) but as I was listening to it, the words kind of described how I feel right now, I can't be arsed to type the words, if you want to hear it, go to Kazaa or something.
Enough of all this love shit, back to REAL stuff about my day....um...day was boring, nothing happend...shit...
Apparently, I need a proper bank account to cash the check I have. Now, I HAVE a bank account, but it's not good enough or something, but the bank wouldn't actually tell me why, they just said something like "You cannot cash checks with the account you have at the moment, you need to open a current account". A current account? Now, doesn't the word "current" mean "now" as in "I currently have no fucking idea as to what the hell a current account is compared to my account" or something similar...
Screw the bank, screw Love, screw you all....except you, I like you....

No comments:

Post a Comment